Have you always longed to have a fit and toned body? Do you often ogle at the celebrities on the screen, hoping that some day, you too can flaunt your abs? Well, if abs are what you want, then this post is a must-read for you! This post talks about the stand up abs workout, which can help you achieve your fitness dreams.
1. Standing Pike Crunch
- This exercise not only tightens core muscles, but improves your balance as well.
- You need to stand upright and keep feet together.
- Now lift both your arms in the air and lower them to waist-level.
- As you are lowering your arms, lift one of your feet. Make sure your arms touch the lifted foot.
- Do not use momentum to swing the leg upwards.
- Try this with one leg and then switch to the other leg.
2. Jumping Oblique Twist
This move increases your heart rate and helps burn more calories. Not only are you strengthening your core, but also are burning fat at the same time!
- Stand with your feet closed together.
- Now bring the arms to the front to the shoulder level. Ensure your arms touch each other.
- Now jump up a few inches and rotate your feet towards the right side.
- As you land, jump up again and rotate feet to the left side. This can be repeated a few times.