Have you always longed to have a fit and toned body? Do you often ogle at the celebrities on the screen, hoping that some day, you too can flaunt your abs? Well, if abs are what you want, then this post is a must-read for you! This post talks about the stand up abs workout, which can help you achieve your fitness dreams.
1. Standing Pike Crunch
- This exercise not only tightens core muscles, but improves your balance as well.
- You need to stand upright and keep feet together.
- Now lift both your arms in the air and lower them to waist-level.
- As you are lowering your arms, lift one of your feet. Make sure your arms touch the lifted foot.
- Do not use momentum to swing the leg upwards.
- Try this with one leg and then switch to the other leg.