- Stand with your feet hip width apart.
- Bend down and touch your palms on the floor. Start with the closest distance to your feet.
- While engaging your core, start walking with your hands. Do not take extremely long steps with your hands.
- Continue this until your body is supporting itself on all the four limbs and your body is aligned linearly.
- Stay in this position for a couple of seconds.
- Keep your hands and arms stationary and walk your legs towards them.
This is one a funny yet, one of the best ab workouts for men!
- Lie down on your back. Your legs should be stretched out. You can place your hands below your hips so as to provide support to pelvis. If your arms are placed at the sides, make sure to keep them static.
- Engage your core muscles and continue to breathe evenly.
- Start with elevating both your legs some inches from the ground.
- From there, lift one of the legs up while lowering the other ; similar to the movement of the blades of a scissor.
- Keep both the feet elevated and do not put them down on the ground.
- Switch movements and repeat.
Performing an ab workout will tighten and strengthen your muscles. Combining these abdominal workouts with high intensity cardiovascular exercises will aid you in cutting down all the unwanted flab around your waist.
3 days a week, 6-12 repetitions each. With this, you save yourself from the compulsion to hide yourself in baggy t-shirts, besides saving yourself from a long list of health risks. These best ab workouts for men will definitely make you more confident and improve the way you feel about yourself as they give results!