Day 1 Complete five rounds.
- Push-ups (10 reps)
- Bodyweight squats (20 reps)
- Forward lunges—each leg (5 reps)
- Plank—side plank (each side) and traditional plank (30 seconds each)
- 8-10 minutes of an easy jog and dynamic movements: High-knees, Butt-kicks, Bounding, and Reverse Run.
- Run at least 30 minutes. Use a walk/jog method if needed. Jog until you need a break, then walk as needed, and repeat for 30 minutes.
Try to increase your mileage over time. Don’t push too far, too fast.
Goal: Once you are comfortable running for 30 minutes, run a 5K (3.1 miles). If a 5K is easy for you, run a 10K (6.2 miles).
Cool down: Do an easy jog for 10 minutes and then stretch.
Day 3 Complete five rounds.
- Bodyweight squat (20 reps)
- Leg raise (20 reps)
- Lateral lunge (10 reps each leg)
- Plank hold (30 seconds)
Rest for 30 seconds and start again.
Day 4 Complete four rounds.
Note: Do as many reps as you can in the allotted time.
- Push-ups (60 seconds)
- Side plank—right (30 seconds)
- Side plank—left (30 seconds)
- Incline push-ups (30 seconds)
- Decline push-ups (30 seconds)
Rest for 60 seconds and start again.
1 thought on “14 Days Workout Plan to Lose Inches”
Would love to get back in shape. Eating a healthy diet now, need to incorporate a workout regime. Arms, legs need toning… most definitely.