What you need: A Swiss Ball appropriate for your height. Ankle Weights (for more advanced levels). Intensity: 10 -15 repetitions, then rest for 30 seconds. Do 2 more sets per exercise. Where applicable finish one side before you begin the other. Enjoy the workout and work up a sweat!
- Sit on the floor with your heels on a ball and your hands behind you.
- Raise your hips up off the floor, pushing up through your arms, making a straight line from your heels to your shoulders.
- Keep your hands directly under your shoulders.
Uni Stiff Leg Deadlift
- Stand upright holding the ball in front.
- Raise one leg up behind straight as you lower your torso down and press the ball out in front.
- Return to the upright position, keeping both legs straight throughout.
- Complete all reps on one side before switching to the other side.