Summer or not, there’s no better time to get those beautifully toned and defined arms. This challenge is designed for 7 days, but don’t stop there! You can easily incorporate these routines into your normal workout week once the challenge has ended. After the 7 day challenge, you can choose two workouts to do each week. Any of these routines can be done at home or in the gym.
Remember, your diet plays a key role in fat loss and ultimately how your body looks. Here are some tips to go along with your workout:
- Drink water – It’s a good idea to have water available and drink several or more glasses throughout the day, about 2.5 liters. How to know if you’re hydrated? If urine color is clear or nearly clear you are likely drinking enough water.
- Sodas – Give up sodas, including diet.
- Avoid junk food and fast food.
- Eat more fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, lean protein and low fat dairy and avoid processed foods that are packed with sodium and refined sugar.
- Eat smaller portions, about the size of your fist. We eat 5-6 small meals each day and never have hunger pangs.
- Read labels and look at the ingredients’ list. If the product contains refined sugar, enriched white flour and high sodium, these are foods best left on the shelf.
You will need:
water, 2 to 4 sets of dumbbells of varying weights, a yoga mat, a kitchen chair or flat bench and an exercise ball (optional). Most importantly, you will need commitment to this workout. Be sure to watch all the videos before beginner your daily workout. When doing the 4 Minute Fat Blaster, you will need either a workout partner or interval type timer….my favorite is the GymBoss.