Skip to content
- Sit on the mat. Your knees should be slightly bent, your feet slightly apart and your heels close to your buttocks.
- Lean back, then push yourself to lean forward. Continue from there to make a jump by pushing your body from your heels and land in a squatting position.
- Rollback and repeat.
- Lie down on your back or sit on your tailbone.
- Both your legs and arms should be stretched out. Your legs should be placed close.
- First, raise your legs up in the air, with a slight bend at the knees.
- With your arms stretched out, try to reach out to touch the toes.
- Exhale while reaching out to touch the toes.
- Draw in your body after touching your toes. Inhale while doing this.