Moving from a squat to an overhead press gets the heart rate going while working your butt and legs.
- Stand with your feet directly under your hips, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Sit back into your squat, keeping the weight in your heels, bringing your thighs parallel to the floor without letting your knees go beyond your toes.
- Push through your heels to return to standing while bringing the weights to your shoulders, performing a bicep curl.
- Stabilize your torso and keep your arms moving upward, performing an overhead press with the palms facing out.
- Lower your arms back to your side to complete one rep.
- Do 10 reps to complete a set. Use eight- to 10-pound dumbbells.