Pistol Squat (Legs)
- Stand upright holding one kettlebell in both hands out in front with your arms extended and one foot raised off the floor in front.
- Lower your body towards the floor sending your hips back and down, keeping the raised leg straight out in front.
- Push off the standing leg to return to the upright position.
- Complete all reps on one side before switching to the other side
Overhead Press (Shoulders)
- Stand upright holding the kettlebells at shoulder height with your elbows bent and your palms facing in.
- Press the kettlebells overhead, extending your arms fully.
- Keep your back flat and remain upright throughout the movement.
Push Up (Chest)
- Support your body on your toes with your hands on the kettlebells, your elbows bent and your chest nearly touching the floor.
- Push up to a straight arm position, keeping your back flat and your hips in line with your shoulders.
- Lower your body back to the start position and repeat