For each exercise, perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions, resting 60 seconds between sets. Use a challenging weight that allows you to complete all reps. If the weight is too easy, slightly increase it. If it is too hard, slightly decrease it. Watch your form. If at any point you feel that you are not doing the exercise correctly, take it down 1 level.
What you need: 2 kettlebells. Alternatively, you may use dumbbells. Intensity: 10 Repetitions, 3 sets per exercise. Load – a challenging weight. Rest – 60 seconds between sets. Estimated Time to Complete: 40 minutes.
Clean Press (Full Body)
- Squat holding a kettlebell in both hands between your feet with your arms straight and your hips low.
- Thrust your hips forward, pulling the kettlebell straight up to your upper chest.
- Quickly push the bell overhead, extending your arms fully.
- Lower the bell back to the floor and repeat.
Front Squat (Legs)
- Stand upright holding the kettlebells at shoulder height with your palms in and your feet flat, shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body toward the floor, sending your hips back and down and bending your knees.
- Push through your heels to return to the start position, keeping your back flat and head up throughout the movement.