Jennifer Lopez is known as much for her music as for her shapely derriere! It is no wonder that most women and some men aspire for the perfectly toned hips. Without weight training, you simply cannot tone your buttocks. Toning exercises not only helps the glutes but are also useful for your hamstrings and quads. If you want to make this exercise even more effective then use dumbbells. The best and easiest butt-toning exercise is walking or standing lungs.
If you are looking for a fit and healthy body along with toned muscles, then choose easy workouts that suit your lifestyle, or better still, consult your physician. Choice is yours!
1. Simple Bridge
- Place your body on a flat surface, placing your arms flat at your sides.
- Lift your hips into the air, keeping your arms straight, while bending your knee.
- Stay in the position at least for 15 to 20 seconds. Repeat this 12 to 15 times.
- Stand with your hands and arms straight in front of you, keeping your back straight.
- Slowly squat in the pose as you sit in a chair.
- Stop when your thighs are level with the surface, and your knees are fixed at a 90 degree angle.
- Do this 5 to 6 times.
3. Front Lunges
This is definitely the best exercise to tone buttocks.
- To start, stand up straight with your hands on your hips. Take a large footstep forward with one leg, bending at the knee, while keeping it at a 90 degree angle.
- Step back. Repeat 15 to 20 times with each foot.