Women do what not to get into best shape, right from massage gels, creams, diets etc.; they do it all, but none of them work when it comes to burning fat. The truth is that only exercises will help you tone down the lower section of your body. There are two ways to achieving a toned body, one is to head to the gym and the other is to indulge in yoga exercises. If you think you have a busy schedule and you can’t find time to step out, then in-house yoga exercises for thighs will help you to slim down your thighs and hips very effectively.
1) Chair Pose
This asana will require immense stamina and you may experience pain in your legs in the initial first practices. However, by doing it regularly,you will gain flexibility and the pain will go away:
- Start by standing with your feet together.
- While inhaling, raise your hands over your head.
- Moreover, bend your knees slightly and dip into a squat while exhalation.
- Remain in this position for 30-60 seconds and again come back to the standing position.
- Beginners can do it for ten times and increase the counts as you get into practice.
Chair pose is really helpful because it strengthens your thigh muscles and tones down the extra fat.