Often when we chase a body we want to have, our bellies go first and the thighs go last. More often than not, you end up wondering why it’s so hard to remove the fat in your thighs despite the number of Zumba sessions you go to and the many “thigh trimming” machines you use. For that specific reason, we’ve compiled the 12 best exercises to make your thighs firmer and sexier.
1) Squat with ball
- Put an exercise ball between you and the wall. Have it up to the curve of your back.
- With your feet shoulder-width apart, stand while pressing the ball against the wall.
- Slowly bend your knees and lower yourself about 5 to 10 inches. Make sure your shoulders are leveled and hips square.
- Maintain this sitting position for about 3-5 seconds then slowly stand back up. Maintain the ball’s pressure on your back.
- Repeat until your form starts to break. Work your way up to at least 10 per set. Rest time is 30 seconds.
2) Flamingo Balance
- While holding a dumbbell in one hand, stand with the other hand on your hip.
- Slightly lean forward while lifting one foot behind you to about hip height. At the same time, bring the free hand forward.
- Now with the free hand, perform a biceps curl.
- Slowly drop your toes down momentarily and repeat this for 10 reps. Make sure the free leg is straight while bending with the other.
- Switch sides and repeat.