Day 1 Complete one round.
- Jump squats (50 reps)
- Sit-ups (50 reps)
- Push-ups (50 reps)
- Jump lunges (20 reps each leg)
Rest for 2 minutes and then complete two rounds of the next circuit.
- Russian twist (30 seconds)
- Mountain climbers (30 seconds)
Rest for 30 seconds and start again.
- 8 to 10 minutes of an easy jog and dynamic movements: High-knees, Butt-kicks, Bounding, and Reverse Run.
- Do a 400-meter run 4 to 8 times at maximum effort.
Rest for the amount of time it takes you to complete a 400-meter run. Cool down: Do an easy jog for 10 minutes and then stretch.
Day 3 Complete this circuit as many times as possible in 15 minutes.
- Box jumps (5 reps)
- Burpees (10 reps)
- Sit-ups (15 reps)
- Bodyweight squats (20 reps)
Day 4 Complete six rounds.
- Squats (20 reps)
- Jump squats (10 reps)
- Forward lunges (10 reps each leg)
- Jump lunges (5 reps each leg)
Rest 2 to 3 minutes and start again.
Complete two rounds. Note: Do maximum reps in the allotted time.
- Push-ups (60 seconds)
- Sit-ups (60 seconds)
Rest for 60 seconds and start again.