Would you like to try out a different yoga pose you wouldn’t have ever tried before? Then the supine twist is what you should know about.
The supine spinal twist is a versatile exercise that women and men can do. It is also suitable for kids and teens. It is calming in nature and involves slow breathing, and it has a number of benefits for the human body.
[su_box title=”How To Do Supine Twist” style=”noise” box_color=”#fff” title_color=”#2e383f”]
To do the supine twist, you need not use any equipment. It can be done in your room, provided you have enough space to stretch your legs.
- At first, you will need to lie down on your back. Place a soft yoga mat on the floor for comfort, if necessary.
- Now, bend your knees and then keep the soles on the floor.
- Then, lift both hips off the floor and shift them slightly to the right side.
- Next, drag your knees onto your chest.
- Drop the knees to the body’s right side.
- Then, you need to open both your arms in line with the shoulder.
- You need to turn your head rightwards and look over the right shoulder.
- Now, bring back your knees to your chest and drop them the other side.
- Perform the same pose the other side. [/su_box]