Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise (Rear deltoids)
- Sitting on the end of the bench with your legs together and the dumbbells behind your calves.
- Make sure you bend your waist while keeping the back straight in order to pick up the dumbbells.
- The palms of your hands should be facing each other as you pick them, this will be your starting position.
- Keeping your torso forward and stationary, and the arms slightly bent at the elbows, lift the dumbbells straight to the side until both arms are parallel to the floor. After a one second contraction at the top, slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
Heavy Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Front and side delts)
- Grab your maximum lift for this exercise; you may need a spotter to ensure good form.
- Bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height at each side and rotate the wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing forward.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms reach lockout.
- Slowly come down back to the starting position as you inhale.